Control Panel Missing (XP)

My computer was recently infected by a Trojan virus. I was able to remove it and restore all changes made by the Trojan except for one, the Control Panel found at Startup Menu. However, I can access the control panel window through the RUN command by typing “control panel”.
The solution I found that worked for me was the “Registry Fix”.

Here’s the link of the fix.

In case that doesn’t solve the problem, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer on the Registry Editor. Look for “NoSetFolders” and set the Data Value to 0 or you can just download the fix from here.

Restart your computer after that.

4 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

GST Training said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Property Lawyer Delhi said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share